Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Mental note

Once I saw you I knew I had to have you.

Turned on and full of lust I knew the challenge would be well worth it.
I found a way to get closer to you and we soon became friends. I made
you feel comfortable, and when you were ready and trusted me enough; you
unclothed yourself slowly as I watched in arousal.

First, your walls... one brick at a time you teased me until there were
no more. Then your inhibitions, slowly and strategically you stepped
right out of 'em. I caressed your trust in me... laid you on my bed of
lies and massaged away any doubt you may have had. I listened to you as
you moaned your feelings; which was just an added bonus.

I poured honey all over and licked it off with my words of flattery.
Then I located and fondled your innermost sensitive emotions, sucking,
teasing, stroking and made you mentally cum. Oh, but we're far from
done.

I laid down and let you take control and let you take my love exactly
how you wanted it. We changed positions to me pumping deep long strokes
of confidence from behind; hittin' that spot like only I can and making
you feel like we are one.

Now, I've got you all the way to the brink of ecstasy with talks of
eternity. I'm feeling like you've reached your peak and you have no more
to give.

As you now lay in submission, I let you have what you've been grasping
for: my heart, yeah you're ready. As I feel and watch you lose control
of yourself in your climatic state, I feel myself begin to lose control
too and attempt to pull out.

You pull me in closer and wrap your legs of desire and want around my
waist preventing me from doing so.

I stay and let you melt around my warm, throbbing member, allowing you
to think you had anything special to do with it.

Filled with the orgasmic sense of satisfaction of knowing I had the
ability to take you there.

Drenched in the sweet nectar pouring out of your heart, I simply wipe
myself off and with you there, in your naked state of vulnerability and
now, confusion...

I leave you in the afterglow of being mind f*ck'd.
P.S. Was it good for you? 'Cuz it was better for me.

© Deanna Dedee Morris, All rights reserved

No comments: