Saturday, July 17, 2010

Random thoughts

As I sit on my stoop, enjoying this refreshing breeze. I think about us
women and our craziness.

I truly believe that women with low self esteem are conceited on the
low. I mean who else wants and/or needs to hear "you're pretty" on a
constant basis? A: Conceited chicks. What ugly woman, who knows or
thinks she's ugly is going to ask and wait for another person to confirm
they're ugly? If I know I'm fat I damn sure don't need to hear it from
someone elses mouth. Nor do I wanna see you squeamishly lie and say "No,
not at all".

My favorite is when a woman (especially a sistah) asks her man: "Do
these pants make my butt look big"? Now you know damn well that he LOVES
your ass as big as you can get it, and those jeans look perfect on it.
If he were to answer: "What butt babe"? You'd be highly upset and
offended.

We do sometimes fish for compliments in the case that maybe they're not
coming as often as we feel they should, and we do so by playing mind
games and reverse psycology to hear what we wanna hear.

At any rate... I guess men, you need to step it up in the compliments
department. Although it may not be low self esteem we're dealing with,
give our egos a stroke every now and then. It makes us feel sexier, and
more open to doing things with and for you.

We appreciate it!!!

No comments: