Thursday, June 24, 2010

He said "women always want what they can't have."

Yeah you were right when u said we want what we can't have, but that's
true with us as humans
Not just with women
It'd be unfair 2 pretend 2 be feelin u
Knowin that u feel the way that u do
Stringin u along like a puppet on a string.
When in reality our relationship would be nothing more than a sharade, a
sham, a hoax, a phony, a fake.
Tell me what good or sense would that make.
None! And when u find out later on how would u feel?
That I had led u on instead of keepin it real.
How do u walk away pride in tact when truth is revealed?
Then I'd forever be labeled in ur heart and mind as a bitch.
All because I just couldn't figure out which
Way I wanna go (pause) and who with
The decision is mine 2 make & I can't make it
The cake is mine 4 the taking but I just can't take it
The dough is in the pan but I can't even bake it
(Lmao... I was on a roll)
Pile of leaves are on the ground but I just can't rake it *lmbbo!
I'm just emotionally disturbed
And itd be unfair because you don't deserve
To be taken/ dragged on this ride with me
My true feelings I've tried to hide from you 2 see
This internal war I've been secretly goin thru
Its got me not knowing what I wanna do
Tearing me up inside and killing me
Softly, slowly, but oh so surely
I'm done with that dude and all his bull-ish
All his lies, the whole thing and what came with it
Threw it all away, now its no more than a faded memory
Almost forgotten, reality settin in I'm startin 2 remember me
Lost myself in feelings, emotions, and what my heart's needing
Or what I thought it needed. That little thing can be so misleading
Led me to think that he was the one
Made me want to bear his daughter or son
Forced me to believe that one day I'd be his wife
He'd make me whole and complete his life
Forever and ever happy as hell
Where's fantasy & where's reality? I can't tell.
I don't know which one is crazy love, life him...
Or maybe just me my mind is growing dim
I don't kno if I believe in love anymore
I don't even kno what I've been fighting for
Never in my life have I felt that strong 4 1 man
And never again... I really don't think I can.
My heart's been broken beyond repair
Pain's unbearable beyond compare
I don't know if I can do this again
Or even if I want to from fear I may go insane
Love aint easy but its not supposed 2 be this hard
I just wish someone would've warned me from the start.
Cuz I would never wanna do that 2 someone else
And make them feel the way that I have felt.
So I'm sorry for any pain that I've caused you
But I can't be with you if I feel I'm being forced to
I hope you find someone who will love you as much as u love her
And that she won't be stuck in limbo heart belonging to another.

I don't think we want what we can't have... we just can't always have
what we want.
Its only poetry for writer's sake!!

No comments: