Saturday, May 1, 2010

Freestyle... if u may

A lot on my mind even more on my chest.
Hand on my mouth cuz I feel it's wuts best.
Played nice 4a while 2 preserve ur feelings but...
I'm bout 2 say ahh and really just not give a fuck.
Its a task 4 me 2 be nice, natural to be mean
Be the biggest bitch that u ever even seen
Met known or heard of
pipe dreamed or thought of
Take my kindness for weakness
Mistake my mildness for meekness
Well surprise muthaf*cka! Bitch
I told u not 2 do that shit
To this pretty ticking little time bomb
Bout 2 explode
See what i mean? No, get u some bausch & lomb
Lock and load
Cuz I begged you, please do not be fooled
Appearances deceive, still u misconstrued
Confused the pretty face with soft punk bitchness
Reality just stepped in, we bout 2 sho u the business

No comments: