Thursday, May 6, 2010

He said "women always want what they can't have"

Yeah you were right when u said we want what we can't have, but that's
true with us as humans<br />Not just with women<br />It'd be unfair 2
pretend 2 be feelin u<br />Knowin that u feel the way that u do<br
/>Stringin u along like a puppet on a string.<br />When in reality our
relationship would be nothing more than a sharade, a sham, a hoax, a
phony, a fake.<br />Tell me what good or sense would that make.<br
/>None! And when u find out later on how would u feel?<br />That i had
led u on instead of keepin it real.<br />How do u walk away pride in
tact when truth is revealed?<br />Then I'd forever be labeled in ur
heart and mind as a bitch.<br />All because I just couldn't figure out
which<br />Way I wanna go (pause) and who with<br />The decision is mine
2 make & I can't make it<br />The cake is mine 4 the taking but I just
can't take it<br />The dough is in the pan but I can't even bake it<br
/>(Lmao... I was on a roll)<br />All the leaves are on the ground but I
just can't... *lmbbo!<br />I'm just emotionally disturbed<br />And itd
be unfair because you don't deserve<br />To be taken/ dragged on this
ride with me<br />My true feelings I've tried to hide from you 2 see<br
/>This internal war I've been secretly goin thru<br />Its got me not
knowing what I wanna do<br />Tearing me up inside and killing me<br
/>Softly, slowly, but oh so surely<br />I'm done with that dude and all
his bull-ish<br />All his lies, the whole thing and what came with it<br
/>Threw it all away now its no more than a faded memory<br />Almost
forgotten, reality settin in I'm startin 2 remember me<br />Lost myself
in feelings, emotions, and what my heart's needing<br />Or what I
thought it needed. That little thing can be so misleading<br />Led me to
think that he was the one<br />Made me want to bear his daughter or
son<br />Forced me to believe that one day I'd be his wife<br />He'd
make me whole and complete his life<br />Forever and ever happy as
hell<br />Where's fantasy & where's reality? I can't tell.<br />I don't
know which one is crazy love, life, him...<br />Or maybe just me my mind
is growing dim<br />I don't kno if I believe in love anymore <br />I
don't even kno what I've been fighting for<br />Never in my life have I
felt that strong 4 1 man<br />And never again... I really don't think I
can.<br />My heart's been broken beyond repair<br />Pain's unbearable
beyond compare<br />I don't know if I can do this again<br />Or even if
I want to from fear I may go insane<br />Love aint easy but its not
supposed 2 be this hard<br />I just wish someone warned me from the
start.<br />I would never wanna do that 2 some one else<br />And make
them feel the way that I've felt.<br />So I'm sorry for any pain that
I've caused you<br />But I can't be with you if I feel I'm being forced
to<br />I hope you find someone who will love you as much as u love
her<br />And that she won't be stuck in limbo heart belonging to
another.<br /><br />I don't think we want what we can't have... I
believe we can't always have what we want.

No comments: