Friday, May 28, 2010

New found love!!!

I've had my eye on this line for a while, heard a lot of good things but
still wasn't fully sold. These are the 1st two I decided to try on for
size, and they work like a dream!!! My curls look like curls.

·Teatree Mint smells awesome and has a minty tingle... nothing
overbearing, just slightly enough to feel refreshing. This one is
lighter so I decided to use this as a co-wash the 1st go round.

·Coconut Milk smells delishus and is very creamy. I used this one as my
combthru / primer... can we say AMAZING? Its thick enough to moisturize
my curls, but not too thick to be heavy or greasy feeling. And my
curls... look like curls with out any manupulation.

Organix is eco-friendly, organic, and sulfate & paraben free. And they
all smell like tasty hair treats... based on fragrance it'll be hard to
choose one. Definite keepers!!!


Myrick Hair= Good hair= Healthy hair

I'll tranform your hair and take it to its fullest potential. Don't just
take my word for it, sit in my chair and find out for yourself.

Visit http://myrickhair.weebly.com or Email myrickhair@gmail.com

No comments: