Saturday, May 1, 2010

imitation= fustration

Ppl always wanna act like wuts urs is theirs
Put a lil investment in ur life like stock market shares
Yet as flattering as that may be
Why the hell you tryin so hard 2 be like me?
Live ur life hunny, and I'll live mine
Shit is crazy, tryina steal sum1 elses shine
Why do ppl have 2 be that way?
Do wut i do and say what i say
Try 2 put a lil spin on it to make it their own
But at the end of the day it always comes bac home
Where it originated, the place of its birth
And all will kno I said and did that shit 1st
Although u try 2 hide I think its plain 2 see
Everything u do and say... is just like me
My life aint no mirror babes live ur own life
Struggle ur struggle deal w/ ur own trife
Blaze ur own trails hunn and do wut U do
Stop tryina be me cuz I wud never be you
Not tryina play u baby girl im just sayin...
I would never wanna play a role sum 1 else is currently playin
I wudnt wanna be u not even if u were payin
Sorry! But a biter's the only thing ur portrayin
Stop tryina walk a couple miles in my shoes
The moves I make and the words that I use
R not 4 u 2 rehearse and recite, these are my personal lessons learned
My own gifts and talents that I've earned
And blessed with but worked hard to hone
So that its not just another talent or hobby I own
This is sumthing I luv 2 do, my way 2 let ppl see wuts inside of me
Not sumthin I saw sum1 else do and tried it out inadvertedly
Naturally I do this since I was 7, this is how its been
Expressin myself freely with wordz, piece of paper and pen
I do this shit in my sleep ma no effort and not extra thought
Shit just flows thru me, sumthing that can't be copied or taught
As 4 the rest of me, I aint nowhere near perfection
I have a lot of flaws example being the way I show affection
And how I fukk up sumtimes, yea I sed it I'll admit it
Or how I tried 2 squeeze myself into situations; I just couldn't fit it
I try so hard 2 please those around me but it just don't work
Im angry cold bitter selfish self centered and ppl think im a jerk
Can't help sumthings like the way I feel about myself & others
I feel alone like an only child although I have 3 brothers
4 sisters, grandmother and a dad, but I feel so alone
Don't have 2 many friends so I dnt spend 2 much time on the phone
Sit alone and sit in silence and words just come to me
Or I might hum a lil at first and make up a lil melody
Then I think of how im feelin and the words take over me
Sounds crazy... this is why I say there can never be another me
I say these things cuz with the good comes the bad
Life will pass u by and ull never kno wut u had
2 busy tryina be sum 1 else especially me
Isn't there sum1 else ud rather try 2 be?
I live my life make my own mistakes
Look and learn from others 2 see wut marks theirs makes
Not repeatin dumb shit sum 1 else tried and failed at
Seen it witnessed it but still say "imma try that!"
Like I sed bad comes wit the good... dnt be like me
Flaws come with blessings, I am the only person I know how 2 be.
No lines, no notes, no script no scenes... I do me perfectly.
Cuz athough I aint perfect, I am perfectly me
Find u and be perfectly u
And stop doin wut I do...

No comments: